News

Accidents

Fire broke out at the yard of a house

16:21 / 16.04.2018

On April 16, at 15:00 an emergency call was received that electrical wires were burning near the football school in Dzoraghbyur village, Kotayk Province.

A fire brigade left for the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out at the yard of house 3 in Lusavorich street, Dzoraghbyur village.

The fire was localized at 15:26 and extinguished at 15:38. The generator completely burnt at the yard of the house.

← Back to the list