News

Accidents

The rescuers stopped the gas leak from a gas pipeline

21:12 / 12.04.2019

On April 12, at 15:10 information call was received to “911” service that а gas leak had occurred from a gas pipeline at 4 Shirakatsi street in Vanadzor town, Lori Province: a grass area was burning nearby.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The rescuers stopped the gas leak from the gas pipeline.

The fire was isolated at 15:18 and extinguished at 15:25. Аbout 100 m2 of grass area and a tree burnt.

← Back to the list