News

Accidents

Fire in Aknashen village: there were no casualties

22:49 / 14.05.2019

On May 14, at 20:08 an emergency call was received to "911" service that a gas cylinder was burning in a building in Aknashen village, Armavir region.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in the kitchen of the 5th building of Barekamutyan Street in Aknashen village.

The fire was isolated at 20:24 and extinguished at 20:41.

The leaked gas (3 kg) from the gas cylinder burnt but the sofa and the window burnt partly. 

← Back to the list