News

Accidents

Fire in a barn

23:52 / 14.05.2019

On May 14, at 19:26 an emergency call was received to “911” service that a barn was burning in Lukashin village, Armavir Province.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in a barn adjacent to a house in Hunan Avetisyan street of Lukashin village.

The fire was isolated at 19:46 and extinguished at 20:38.

The ceiling of the barn (about 30 m2) and about 5 bales of hay completely burnt. There were no casualties.

← Back to the list