News

Accidents

Gas leak with a fire

18:57 / 11.07.2019



On July 11, at 13:02 an emergency call was received to “911” service that a fire was noticed from the gas-pipe near “Hayrenik” cinema of Yerevan.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that gas leak with a fire had occurred from the gas control station near the building 42 of Garegin Nzhdeh street.

The fire was isolated at 13:10 and extinguished at 13:12.

The leaked gas was burnt. There were no casualties.

← Back to the list