News

Accidents

Rescuers implemented patrolling until the gas cylinder was discharged

10:05 / 12.07.2019

On July 11, at 19:23 an emergency call was received to “911” service that gas leak had occurred from the gas cylinder (5 kg) of one of the houses in Komitas street of Armavir town, Armavir province.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The rescuers removed the gas cylinder from the apartment and implemented patrolling until the gas cylinder was discharged.

← Back to the list