News

Accidents

Gas leak with a fire: there were no casualties

09:27 / 14.07.2019

On July 13, at 16:22 an emergency call was received to ''911'' service that there was a gas leak from the gas cylinder with fire in one of the apartments on the 19th building in Sundukyan street, Yerevan.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 16:40 and extinguished at 16:45.

The leaked gas from the gas cylinder (3 kg) was burnt: there were no casualties.

 

← Back to the list