News

Accidents

Fire in Shnogh village: there were no casualties

08:28 / 13.08.2019

On August 13, at 00:43 an emergency call was received to "911" service that the roof of a barn was burning in Shnogh village, Lori Province.

Two fire units from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the roof of a barn and stored forage were burning in the yard of one of the houses in 11th street of Shnogh village.

The fire was localized at 02:00 and extinguished at 04:03.

The roof of the barn (60 m2) and stored forage (120 bales of forage) were completely burnt.

← Back to the list