News

Accidents

Fire in Kanakeravan village

19:05 / 16.08.2019

On August 16, at 10:01 an emergency call was received to ''911'' service that smoke was noticed from one of the apartments on the 3rd floor of the building 5 in the 13th of Kanakeravan village of Kotayk province.

The rescue squad of the center of carrying out activities of special importance and a fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad from the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in the kitchen of one of the apartments of the building 4 in the 13th street of Kanakeravan village.

The fire was isolated at 10:46 and extinguished at 10:52. A wardrobe (completely) with clothes, a window and a refrigerator were partly burnt.

← Back to the list