News

Accidents

Fire broken out in the house was extinguished

09:35 / 13.09.2019

On September 12, at 21:49 an emergency call was received to “911” service that a house was burning in Metaghagortsneri street, Ijevan town, Tavush Province.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of MES dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in one of the houses in Metaghagortsneri street.

The fire was localized at 23:24 and extinguished at 23:46.

The wooden entry door, 1 sofa and 2 armchairs in the living room, 1 bed in the hallway, 3 carpets, the roof of the balcony (8 square meters), 15 mattresses and the constructions of the roof (about 50 square meters) were burnt.

← Back to the list