News

Accidents

Gas leak with fire

08:49 / 15.09.2019

On September 14, at 15:32 an emergency call was received to “911” service that gas leak with fire had occurred in one of the apartments of one of 9-storey buildings of Meghri town, Syunik Province.

A fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that a gas cylinder was burning in one of the apartments at 42 Paramazi street.

The fire was localized at 16:05 and extinguished at 16:09.

The gas leaked from a gas cylinder (3 kg) was burnt: there were no casualties.

← Back to the list