News

Accidents

Electric panel was completely burnt

15:24 / 03.12.2019

On December 3, at 11:12 an emergency call was received to “911” service that an electric panel was burning in the middle side of Noyemberyan street of Southern district of Hrazdan town, Kotayk Province.

A fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of MES dispatched to the scene.

The fire was isolated at 11:18 and extinguished at 11:20.

The electric panel was completely burnt (about 8 electric counter inside).

← Back to the list