News

Accidents

Fire in a garage

10:20 / 12.02.2020

On February 11, at 20:08 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that a fire had broken out in a small house nearby house 35 in the 1st street of Getap village, Shirak Province.

A fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of MES dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in a garage nearby house 35 in the 1st street of Getap village.

The fire was localized at 20:38 and extinguished at 21:01.

The wooden cover (about 28 m2) of the garage (36 m2) and household items burnt.
 

← Back to the list