News

Accidents

Fire in the storage room: there were no casualties

08:25 / 20.05.2020



On May, at 16:18 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that a house had been on fire near the 22nd school on Miasnikyan street in Vanadzor town of Lori province.

Two fire units and the operative group from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire broke out in the storage room (about 43 square meters) of the second house at the third dead end in Myasnikyan street.

The fire was localized at 16:35 and extinguished at 16:49. 20 cardboard boxes, one carpet, one TV, three windows, the entrance door and the window partially were burnt. 

← Back to the list