News

Accidents

Electric meters burnt

09:30 / 01.07.2020

On June 30, at 23:58 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that smoke had been noticed from the electric cables in the entrance of the 79th building on Tigran Mets street in Vanadzor town.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Lori Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized on July 1, at 00:08 and extinguished at 00:37. About 12 electric meters with electric cables in electric panel burnt.

← Back to the list