Gas leak with fire: there were casualties

12:20 / 26.07.2020

On July 26, at 10:22 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that there had been a leak with fire from 20-kilogram gas cylinder in one of the houses of the second street in Karbi village.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Aragatsotn Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that there was a leak from 10-kilogram gas cylinder with the outbreak of fire and residents Sargis S. (born in 1987) and Artak S. (born in 2011) received burns.

Before the rescuers arrived at the scene, the casualties had been transferred to the medical center of Ashtarak town by local forces, then to “Armenia” RMC.

The fire was localized at 10:29 and extinguished at 10:31. 

← Back to the list