Gas leak with fire

09:00 / 28.07.2020

On July 27, at 21:04 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that car had been on fire in the garage near the 13th building on Vilnius street of Yerevan city.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Yerevan Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that there was a leak with fire from the gas cylinder in the trunk of “Hyundai Sonata” car and Armen S. (born in 2013) was hospitalized to “Surb Astvatsamayr” medical center, where the doctors assessed his health condition as serious but stable, Yura S. (born in 1981) and Sergey M. (born in 1984) were hospitalized to National burn center, where the doctors assessed their health condition as extremely serious.

The fire was localized at 21:23 and extinguished at 21:34. The trunk of the car burnt, the wander of the car was damaged.

← Back to the list