News

Accidents

Citizen was electrocuted

16:15 / 28.07.2020

On July 28, at 12:21 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that smoke had been noticed from the electric substation near the tenth building on Totovents street of Yerevan city.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squads of Yerevan Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that Hovhannes G. (born in 1993) wanted to disconnect the electricity from the electric panel and short circuit of electric wires occurred without fire in the third entrance of the eighth building on Totovents street. The citizen was electrocuted and before the rescuers arrived at the scene, was transferred to the hospital by local forces.

The rescuers implemented patrolling until the employees of “Electric network of Armenia” CJSC approached.

← Back to the list