Fire in the attic of a house

01:46 / 16.06.2022

On June 15, at 23։01 an emergency call was received to Aragatsotn Regional Crisis Management Center that fire had broken out in the attic of a house on the 4th dead-end of the 1st Street in Kosh village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 23:28 and extinguished at 23:52. About 10 square meters of the wooden constructions of the attic (150 square meters) of the house were burnt.

← Back to the list