News

Accidents

Fire in Marmarashen Village 07:12 / 01.08.2017

It turned out that stored bales of hay were burning on the roof of a barn...

Fire in a Garage 06:44 / 01.08.2017

It turned out that a garage was burning at the yard of one of the houses...

Fire in Verin Ptghni Village 23:41 / 31.07.2017

A grass area was burning near a restaurant complex on Yerevan-Sevan highway...

Gas Leak 19:47 / 31.07.2017

A gas leak with fire had occurred in the balcony of an apartment at 84/4 Khudyakov Block, Yerevan...

Fire in a Car 19:22 / 31.07.2017

Information was received that a car was burning in Goris town, Syunik Province...

Fire in an Apartment 18:00 / 31.07.2017

2 fire brigades left for the scene...